- Post mark the package back within 2 weeks/10 business days of being received— For a full refund of merchandise to the original form of payment.
- To be eligible for a return, items should be returned new, unused, with all TERI JON tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer.
Sale Items: Items that are listed as "Final Sale" are NOT returnable or exchangeable.
- 1. Have your order number ready.
- 2. Contact a customer service representative at 212-398-0657 or [email protected]
- 3. A representative will then access your order and process the return paperwork for you, which will then be emailed to your email address on file.
- 4. This form is to be taken to the shipping facility of the customer’s choice (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.).
- 5. Seal the box back up with your return items inside and keep the return form outside the box, as the shipping company will need this.
Shipping Information: Customer pays shipping (including duties and taxes), we do not offer return labels to our customers at this time. Please send the return via your preferred shipping method at your own expense. Shipping costs will not be refunded. We recommend using FedEx however customers are encouraged to use whichever shipping company is most convenient. We do not require insurance or express shipping, however be sure to obtain a tracking number.
- Return Address:
Teri Jon Online
241 West 37th Street
ATT: Internet Department
New York, NY 10018
Re-Stocking Fees: If you are buying less than 4 items a re-stocking fee does not apply. Fee is only charged if all items are returned; if one or more of the dresses are kept, then there is no re-stocking charge. See breakdown below.
- 2% restocking fee is charged upon return of all 4 items
- 3% restocking fee is charged upon return of all 5 items
- 5% restocking fee is charged upon return of all 6 items
Receiving Your Refund: A full refund of merchandise to the original form of payment will be issued. Customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through Teri Jon. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. We recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
You will receive an automated e-mail once we receive your return. Please allow up to 10 business days for your refund to be processed. This can vary between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this. Once it is processed you will receive a confirmation email.
If you should need further assistance please contact us by phone: 212-398-0657 or by email: [email protected].